~ HOME ~ It all started with SD State Library 2.0 Challenge

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Month of the Library

February is Library Lovers' Month !


POEM
MY LIBRARY
by Varda One



It's only a room with shelves and books,
but it's far more magical than it looks



It's a jet on which I soar
to lands that exist no more.



Or a key with which I find
answers to questions crowding my mind.



Building my habit of learning and growing,
asking and researching till I reach knowing.



Here, I've been a mermaid and an elf
I've even learned to be more myself.



I think that I shall never see
a place that's been more useful to me.



With encouraging kind friends with wit
Who tell me to dream big and never quit.



It's only a room with shelves and books,
but it's far more magical than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers, Fans, and Fellow Information Seekers