~ HOME ~ It all started with SD State Library 2.0 Challenge

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The simplicity of Google Docs

Wow, I think this is a great way to have more than one person working on a document. There it is, everyone can work on it, no emailing back and forth, . . . It is also great that you can access your documents no matter where you are as long as you have, or can find, a computer with an internet connection.

However, the one thing I've found that I don't like is that you are limited to very simple formatting. While creating a document, there were things I wanted to do but didn't have the option to do. I also worked in the spreadsheet area - aah! frustration - one area had been formatted but when I went back to that spot in the document the formatting was gone and when I tried to do it again it wouldn't do it. Oh well, I still think it's a good thing (just call me Martha).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers, Fans, and Fellow Information Seekers